Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clan First Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bayne66

PostSubject: DQ'd?!   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Get Dairy Queened to death sucka!
I wish someone would DQ me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyou

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Well this is my post, but I would like to say my peace on this. Firstly I want to say that this was supposed to be a tournament of friendly competition that had no significant outcome. Coming to a conclusive ending is not that important, as most of us were just playing to have some fun. If it was that big of a deal for us to finish, we should have at the time. Organizing matches outside of the scheduled event is difficult to say the least. I log in multiple times a day and almost never see my teammates on. I say you call it. I had no vested interest in winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePrankster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey Kiyou. I agree it is a friendly competition, and my post wasn't meant to be mean. I posted, because others would like to actually finish it, and see what would ultimately happen. Its more out of fairness to those people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyou

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Firstly I do not think that your post was mean spirited in any way and am sorry that it may have come off like that. I apologize. It is just that I do not have patience for certain situations. Being disqualified from a tournament because we don't post here is a little ridiculous though. I would prefer that we are disqualified for not showing at the reconvene.

My team was willing to participate, and one of the opposing team members left. They were not willing to sub, and that put the whole tournament on hold. I may be being harsh myself, but I don't think that applying an ultimatum after the fact is the way to deal with a situation like this. My team discussed with each other that we would not be continuing the tournament because we had all stayed up for it and we were exhausted.

I just think that if we all were that concerned with the tournament it would have been continued at the time. We even discussed them forfeiting because they were unwilling to play with a sub. Yet this was not accepted by them. Instead we were forced into this situation. I was not present at the reconvene because I passed out. I do not think that Oxyrotten and Sephir0t were either, but I could be mistaken. Personally I don't see a reason in dragging this out. Either give someone the win based on attendance/lack there-of, or just move Tripod on to the match with LDS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePrankster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am

Hey Kiyou. Based on your situation I agree, it is unfair to your team based the fact that you tried/have tried. With that said, you have posted and your team is consider active in the tournament. With that said, I would still like to "see" you guys play. And Team Tripod, is now on the fence. They have discussed Disqualifying themselves based on the fact that Aviius wont be there. Ill talk to Jeb, and robo myself to see if we can get the match going ASAP, or see where they are. With that said, what would be a good time for your team in the not to distant future to hold your match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardiansAngel

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 am

Hey Prankster,

I am apart of Team Solo Top. I was ready to play that game against Rejected, because it was my first match of the day.. they had subs for me and PastorJake since we were not available at the time you guys wanted to start Saturday. I got online and was available while you were playing my team Prank. So I was committed to trying to get the tourney done, but our 3rd logged off and it was just me and darkarim, and he didn't want to play a sub on our final chance in tourney, so thats' that.

Regarding Playing Rejected

I am all for playing them Thursday, but after that.. On Friday, ill be heading out of state on vacation for 2 weeks so, if its not done tommorow then a sub will have to be in my place. Hopefully this will give my team, and others a head's up on open slots on Team Solo Top in the Coming Matches.

Thanks,
G.A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkarim

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 am

sigh... am avalible like ... almost all the time

without ME there would only be AWESO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephir0t

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

ok GaurdiansAngel said he can play thursday and so can i. Ill be on from now until 6 pm PST. If Kiyou or Oxy reads this, try to be online in the next few hours so we can play. Thanks and hope to see you guys there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardiansAngel

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Team Solo Top advanced over The Rejected!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan First Tournament   

Back to top Go down

Clan First Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4