Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Uber Inspiration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bayne66

PostSubject: Uber Inspiration   Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 am

How is everyone today? Good? Good....
So today we were playing a game, myself, Etteril, Prank, and 2 others I don't recall (Sorry, if you remember please remind me!) and 2 of the other team's players quit, one towards the beginning, and one more towards mid-late game. So we get to the first inhib, and I suggest that we surrender. I know what you're thinking..."Dumb...."
But nono, they were holding their own, and I personally think that they deserved to win. As we downed the second inhib, we decided it would be generous of us to give them the win. It was kind of a "You had to be there" kind of thing, but then again, not really because the message still stands in everyday life.
The point is, I know for a fact we made their day better. They graciously said "Thank you" and were on their way. Even through a game we can influence people. Yeah, we could have let the minions stomp their nexus, then have them rage and feel down about their leavers....OR....we could put a smile on their faces. Decision is easy for me, how about you?

"Wow, you guys....are the....nicest people I've met, thank you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephir0t

PostSubject: Re: Uber Inspiration   Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 am

Wow that is really awesome! You guys did a great thing, I couldnt imagine how happy i would be if the enemy team did that to us. Shows that even christian actions through a video game can really put a smile on their face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PastorJaKe

PostSubject: Re: Uber Inspiration   Fri May 13, 2011 11:28 am

I totally agree, what a great gesture. +1 for that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthboba

PostSubject: Re: Uber Inspiration   Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 am

Just goes to show, I need more experience, think that would correct word, maybe? I would of more than likely stomped the enemy and then brag to all my friends, you guys lol, about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkarim

PostSubject: Re: Uber Inspiration   Sat May 14, 2011 5:25 pm

wow, great job there if that happens to me i would like.. add all the enemy team as friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePrankster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uber Inspiration   Mon May 16, 2011 10:35 am

I was really proud of Bayne for this afterwards. However, everyone on our team at that time doesn't deserve the credit for such an action. I for one said no. I don't like to lose, and as my wife so eloquently puts it, "Chris would sell your liver on the Black Market to win a game."

It't not that I am a cheater, I have never cheated and abhor the concept of it. It's just if there is a legitimate way to win a game I will explore all the options. I think my training in Improvisation has helped me to be quick on my feet.

Either way props to Bayne and everyone else. I however do not deserve any credit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber Inspiration   

Back to top Go down

Uber Inspiration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1